Lunch Briefing: Hiring STEM Professionals

From: The Honorable Daniel Lipinski Sent By: lisa.hager@mail.house.gov Date: 4/4/2016 the STEM Education Caucus and the Manufacturing Caucus In partnership with SAE International and the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM)   Invites you to a Briefing: Hiring STEM Professionals Out of School by U.S. Manufacturers – Just how difficult is it? Monday, April 11th, 12:00 […]

Read More

Celebrate Engineers Week (v. 2)

A report by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine found that advances in science and engineering will be a primary driver of our future economy and the creation of jobs. In fact, it states that “while only 4 percent of the nation’s work force is composed of scientists and engineers, this group disproportionately creates jobs for the other 96 percent.” As we compete in an increasingly globalized society, introducing and educating young Americans about engineering and science needs to be a national priority.

Read More

Celebrate Engineers Week

A report by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine found that advances in science and engineering will be a primary driver of our future economy and the creation of jobs. In fact, it states that “while only 4 percent of the nation’s work force is composed of scientists and engineers, this group disproportionately creates jobs for the other 96 percent.” As we compete in an increasingly globalized society, introducing and educating young Americans about engineering and science needs to be a national priority.

Read More

Support Catholic Schools Week

America’s Catholic schools educate over 2 million students a year. Along with the academic excellence these institutions offer, students also receive a broad education emphasizing the lifelong development of moral, intellectual, physical, and social values.

Read More

Support Catholic Schools Week

America’s Catholic schools educate over 2 million students a year. Along with the academic excellence these institutions offer, students also receive a broad education emphasizing the lifelong development of moral, intellectual, physical, and social values.

Read More