Sending Office: Honorable Paul Tonko
Thursday, February 7, 2019
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
121 Cannon House Office Building
Learn How the Nation’s 56 State and Territory Energy Offices are Leveraging U.S. State Energy Program funds with Private Resources to Deliver Energy Efficiency and Clean Energy Benefits to Your Constituents
By now you should have received an invitation from the National Association of State Energy Officials (NASEO) to attend a briefing on recent state energy activities
on Thursday, February 7 from 4:00-5:00 in 121 CHOB.
This panel of State Energy Policy experts will explain how states are utilizing energy efficiency and renewable energy programs and policies to aid the private sector in job creation, delivering energy system resilience, modernizing the electric system,
and advancing clean energy and energy efficiency innovation across the nation.
State Energy Speakers:
- Andrew McAllister, Commissioner, California Energy Commission
- John Chatburn, Administrator, Idaho Governor’s Office of Energy and Mineral Resources
- Rick Bender, Executive Advisor, Kentucky Department for Energy Development and Independence
- Megan Meadows, Assistant Deputy Chief, Ohio Office of Energy Redevelopment
- John Williams, Director, Policy and Regulatory Affairs,
New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
We hope you will join us for this informative event. If you have any questions, please contact Brendan Larkin (Brendan.email@example.com) in Representative Tonko’s office.
Paul D. Tonko David B. McKinley, P.E.
Member of Congress Member of Congress
e-Dear Colleague version 2.0