Sending Office: Honorable Alan S. Lowenthal
PORTS Caucus Co-Chairs, Representatives Ted Poe (R-TX) and Alan Lowenthal (D-CA) will host a briefing today from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT in Rayburn 2167. The briefing will touch on State Freight Plans and how they help jump-start investments
in multimodal port infrastructure.
- John Young – Director of Freight & Surface Transportation Policy, AAPA (Introductions)
- Will Friedman – President and CEO, Port of Cleveland, and AAPA chairman-elect (Moderator)
- Caitlin Hughes – Director of Freight Management and Operations, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Caroline Mays – Director, Freight and International Trade Section, Texas Department of Transportation
- Mike Peters – Senior Vice President, Genesee & Wyoming
Please email Chris in Rep. Lowenthal’s office with any questions. Hope to see you there!
e-Dear Colleague version 2.0