Sending Office: Honorable Jackie Speier
Transforming Care Through Genetic Testing:
Recent Advances in Oncology & Women’s Health
Hosted by Natera
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Room 421, Cannon House Office Building
Refreshments will be provided
On Wednesday, September 27th at 1:00 p.m., Natera cordially invites you to attend a briefing entitled
Transforming Care Through Genetic Testing: Recent Advances in Oncology & Women’s Health
in the Cannon House Office Building, Room 421. Speakers will include:
- Opening Remarks: Congresswoman Jackie Speier
- Moderator: Kimberly Martin, MD, Senior Global Medical Director, Women’s Health Natera, INC.
- James Ford, MD, Professor of Medicine (Oncology) and Genetics, Director of Stanford Genetics Clinic and Cancer Genomics Program Stanford University Medical Center
- Anthony Gregg, MD, B.L. Stalnacker Professor and Chief, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine
- Donna McDonald-McGinn, MS, CGC, Chief of the Section of Genetic Counseling, Director of the 22q and You Center, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to
Advancesingeneticsbriefing@gmail.com as space is limited. Refreshments will be provided. This event complies with House and Senate Ethics Committee Requirements.
Member of Congress
e-Dear Colleague version 2.0