From: The Honorable Eric Swalwell
Co-chairs of the bipartisan Congressional Sharing Economy Caucus
Representative Eric Swalwell
Representative Darrell Issa
invite your boss to attend a Members’ roundtable event on worker classification within the Sharing Economy. This event will delve into the viewpoint of the workforce, and examine both the benefits and the drawbacks of the different classifications.
- Dr. David Weil, Administrator, Wage and Hour Division, Department of Labor
- Craig Becker, General Counsel, AFL-CIO
- Tim Day, Chamber of Commerce
- Ross Eisenbrey, Vice President, Economic Policy Institute
- Joe Kennedy, ITIF
- Matt Patterson, Americans for Tax Reform
- And more to be confirmed!
Date/Time: Wednesday, June 22, 1:30 PM- 2:30 PM
Location: 1732 Longworth
To RSVP or for more questions, please e-mail Sarah Kaplan in Rep. Swalwell’s office at