From: The Honorable Bill Huizenga
Sent By: email@example.com
By now you should have received an invitation from the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands for the:
2015 HOLLAND ON THE HILL HEINEKEN AWARD & LECTURE
May 15, 2015
8:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
Cannon Caucus Room
Cannon House Office Building
The Holland on the Hill Heineken Award embodies the spirit of Freddy Heineken, who as a young man was sent to the United States in 1946 to develop his business skills. It was during that period that he learned the innovative marketing techniques he used to transform Heineken into one of the world’s most recognized global brands today.
We are pleased to present the 2015 Heineken Award to Mr. Paul Polman, CEO of Unilever, for his entrepreneurial endeavors in both the Netherlands and the United States. Under his leadership Unilever has set out an ambitious vision to fully decouple its growth from overall environmental footprint and increasing its positive social impact through the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan.
* Diane Brady, award-winning journalist, author and interviewer, formerly at Bloomberg Businessweek and Wall Street Journal.
* Paul Polman, CEO of Unilever
Introductory, Opening, and Closing Remarks:
* Representative Bill Huizenga (R-MI), Co-Chair of the Congressional Dutch Caucus
* Ambassador Rudolf Bekink, Ambassador of the Netherlands to the United States
* Paul Polman, Chief Executive Officer of Unilever
* Representative Derek Kilmer (D-WA), Co-Chair of the Congressional Dutch Caucus
Please RSVP to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/holland-on-the-hill-heineken-award-lecture-tickets-16698765457
Breakfast will be provided
For additional information:
Please contact Raaed Haddad in Representative Bill Huizenga’s office at (202) 225-4401 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Aaron Wasserman in Representative Derek Kilmer’s office at (202) 225- 5916 (email@example.com)
Rep. Bill Huizenga Rep. Derek Kilmer
Member of Congress Member of Congress
Second District of Michigan Sixth District of Washington